Eagles concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    Man that was an old crowd the other night you know it's old when they are serving bourbon and geritol at the bar.
    Hey age is just in your mind..... your shoulders, your knees, waist, back, ........
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
      Man that was an old crowd the other night you know it's old when they are serving bourbon and geritol at the bar.
      But the lines in the mens rooms were shorter because a large percentage had colostomy bags and could wait till they got home.

Comment

Great concert. Saw lots of those old fans (40?) trying to scale the upper deck, draggin themselves up by the railings, and stopping to rest. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          But the lines in the mens rooms were shorter because a large percentage had colostomy bags and could wait till they got home.
          Yea, I am wearing Depends now, what a relief, just let it flow baby!
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
          X