KC CHIEFS: Wk 1 vs Jax Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC CHIEFS: Wk 1 vs Jax Jaguars

New chief era opens up Sunday - will it be the same-o or something altogether different?
    Last edited by SB Shock; September 6, 2013, 09:58 PM.

KC Star projects the Chiefs to finish somewhere between 4-12 to 11-5.

QB Gabbert and TE Lewis is questionable for Sunday game Jax. Chiefs starting G Asamoah is questionable.

One of the questions some of the talking heads are discussing is will Reid be able to properly use J. Charles? Reid has a reputation of being a pass happy guy and some are afraid he won't us Charles talent to the fullest. Plus historically, the more passes Alex Smith throws the lower the probability that he wins a game.

Will Chiefs run D be able to stop Maurice Jones-Drew?

Comment

Welll.....
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

21-2 chiefs lead at halftime.

Comment

Jacksonville is NOT good
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Ughh Jacksonville is awfull

Comment

28-2 in 4th qtr with 3 minutes left in game. Chiefs D looked good, KC offense ho-hum. But Jax offense won't beta taken for Denver/manning.

I think it is safe to say to fantasy guys - stay away from Jones-drew, he did nothing against KC weak run defensez

Comment

I know how Jacksonville felt, cause that's the position the Chiefs have been in the last few years.

Regardless, the Jags would have beat last year's Chiefs team by more than one TD. Can't ignore improvement the Chiefs have made in every area, and we'll see how they do next week against Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  28-2 in 4th qtr with 3 minutes left in game. Chiefs D looked good, KC offense ho-hum. But Jax offense won't beta taken for Denver/manning.

I think it is safe to say to fantasy guys - stay away from Jones-drew, he did nothing against KC weak run defensez
                  The KC run defense is weak?

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    The KC run defense is weak?
                    It was last year - it remains to be seen what it is this year. But they are off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Jacksonville is NOT good
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPKf7y1F-Q :)

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        It was last year - it remains to be seen what it is this year. But they are off to a good start.
                        Poe has been a monster all training camp and he showed his dominance again. KC run defense will not be weak at all if Poe keeps this type of play up.
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Jacksonville sucks major ass, but we still dominated them on the road. I would be more worried if we only won by a score or 2. It will be interesting to see how we look next week against Dallas.
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Next week, win or lose, will tell us a lot more about this team than the game against the Jags. I'm not sure the Jags are even a Top 25 team this year...
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Next week, win or lose, will tell us a lot more about this team than the game against the Jags. I'm not sure the Jags are even a Top 25 team this year...
                              I'm not sure the Jags are a top 31 team this year. I don't think it is even close.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                              X