LMAO at Kansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at Kansas State

Wow they can beat am impressive KU team, but they cant beat a depleted missouri team, with 5 of there players out. This is why K state will always be k state
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

They can still rebound from this and win the national championship. After all, they have at least 3 Carmello Anthony's on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
      They can still rebound from this and win the national championship. After all, they have at least 3 Carmello Anthony's on the roster.
      i hope not, my only wish if for them or KU not to win the big 12.

Comment

They may have 3 Melo's but there is no McNamara out there to beat KU in a national chamipionship.

Comment

Bad juju there. It would be okay to knock a team for losing if ours was actually winning. Karma is a *****. Just remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride

They may have 3 Melo's but there is no McNamara out there to beat KU in a national chamipionship.
            Yes they do. His name is Jacob Pullen. He only scored 20 points against KU.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
              Bad juju there. It would be okay to knock a team for losing if ours was actually winning. Karma is a *****. Just remember that.
              You got that right! :good:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929

and what did he have against mizzou

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                  Theres no such thing as the boogeyman, santa claus, easter bunny or the tooth fairy

Comment

Pullen did have twenty but he wasn't hitting NBA 3's all game.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

and what did he have against mizzou
                      Was I talking about the Mizzou game? I don't believe I was.
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        i hope not, my only wish if for them or KU not to win the big 12.
                        jealous much? :roll:

Comment

No commentary from BCS Cat from this one..?.. :cry:

For every WSU loss I take in, a KSU loss relieves some of the pain. Funny as hell.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Saul seems to be a no-show as well. You know, he is a big Shocker fan. Has been since March of 2006.

Comment

Why are we hatin' on KSU? They did beat KU, how many of us would like to say that? Granted, they overlooked Mizzou, but that place is hard to win at no matter how many players you are missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X