Rockin' the Roundhouse 2013 - September 28th at 6 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' the Roundhouse 2013 - September 28th at 6 PM

The Alumni Association's annual event, Rockin' the Roundhouse is a month away. Purchase your tickets by visiting http://rnrwsu.com/tickets/

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Hey, martymoose and I are celebrities, we made the advertising for Rockin the Roundhouse!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
      Hey, martymoose and I are celebrities, we made the advertising for Rockin the Roundhouse!
      You're hand models?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I was going to go with "you're bottles of wine?"
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

We'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            You're hand models?
            This made me laugh more than I really think it should. I thought of George Costanza.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I like the hand models guess. We just happened to be walking by while the saxophone guy was playing. I'm in the green shirt and Moose is behind a bit in the black shirt. I'm guessing we were only 3-4 Gin & Tonics in at this point because later on in the evening Moose was hammered and bidding on everything available including a Frank Sinatra painting that he accidentally won during the live auction!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                I like the hand models guess. We just happened to be walking by while the saxophone guy was playing. I'm in the green shirt and Moose is behind a bit in the black shirt. I'm guessing we were only 3-4 Gin & Tonics in at this point because later on in the evening Moose was hammered and bidding on everything available including a Frank Sinatra painting that he accidentally won during the live auction!!
                What do you mean accidentally? It's proudly displayed in my Shocker room in the basement...forget the fact that my wife hates it and the kids are scared of it.

Comment

Was this before or after pics with President and Mrs. Beggs?

My wife still has those on her phone if you want them.

Comment

I think our photos with the Beggs were at the Marshall Auction in 2012 not Rockin The Roundhouse, but either way I would love to have those pictures! Forgot about taking those!

Comment

So, who else is going tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X