Is the rumor about Bill Self true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the rumor about Bill Self true?

I'm not starting something that isn't already all over the internet, especially at k-state. They are saying Self impregnated a young lady in Lawrence and it didn't go over well with his wife as they have separated. Apparently a number of business people in Wichita know all about the moving vans etc. Is this true or just another mean-spirited internet lie?

Is this a soap opera storyline?

I personally could care less about the validity of this purported rumor. It has absolutely zero impact on BS's ability to coach, and man can the dude recruit and coach. Unfortunately, he is employed by an institution that thinks drastically more highly of itself than it has any reasonable evidence to support - a "corporate culture" adopted by their students, fans and alumni - but it doesn't change Self's abilities.

Now if the guy was a personal friend of mine I would certainly not approve of such choices, but I'm not.

Mean Gene's choices were judged upon him by many in the WSU realm, but he was a broken record of dumb personal decisions.

Comment

nm
      Last edited by WuDrWu; August 28, 2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I'm almost certain this exact post was posted months ago. Hopefully this gets removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
          I'm almost certain this exact post was posted months ago. Hopefully this gets removed.
          Or at the very minimum is moved to the Around the NCAA and even the Off Topic threads.

Comment

Don't we hear a rumor like this every summer or so? Should definitely be in the NCAA section if anywhere.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

where does the flagship institution concern itself with the actions of a wanna be BCS school in a town that has a history of choking and going down in flames?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Is there a way to stop people with under 10 posts from starting a thread?

Comment

Sounds like a ku coach to me

Comment

If it's true, at least he didn't get one of his players pregnant.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Haven't heard anything.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Regardless of the alleged rumor's validity, it has nothing to do with WSU basketball. It actually doesn't even have anything to do with KU basketball (as witness the actual events involving Rick Pitino at Louisville, who moved on to win a national championship not that long after his transgression).

Moderators, please move this. Hoopsfan, please think twice before your next post. Other posters, can't you for once refrain from harking back for the umpteenth time to Gene Stephenson's off the field adventures, which are equally irrelevant to Shocker basketball?

Apparently it's true what they say: trolls have to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsfan View Post
                          Is this true or just another mean-spirited internet lie?
                          So you think WSU fans hold the answer? You might have better luck with your question on kusports.com or phog.net

Comment

Waiting for him to appear on Maury

Comment

I heard he knocked up a sheep.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X