KC Chiefs 2013 [Pre-Season] - Game 1 vs NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs 2013 [Pre-Season] - Game 1 vs NO

Chiefs open up the pre-season with New Orleans on Friday night.

Chiefs have spent all their cap money except for $82,492 (they have the least cap room of all NFL teams).

Chiefs will pay $166,262,371 in salary and bonuses for the year - 3rd highest in the league.

So the question is will the salary investments award the fans with any wins?
    Last edited by SB Shock; August 26, 2013, 08:44 PM.

I think so. Although each of the past 3 was supposed to be playoff so I say we finish behind Denver and lose out on a wildcard
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Oh, and Bray throws 2 touchdowns, Alex throws one, Chase throws two picks, Manzi gets sacked 5 times
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I thought the 1st string O and defense looked good when they were out there. Dontari Poe was creating some big time havoc. If he can become a dominant NT, out defense can be top 5. I loved the new pace of the offense, it was very refreshing. I pray we dont have many injuries to O line, because our 2nd and 3rd string O line was pretty brutal. And Chase Daniel is garbage, easily the worst pick up thus far with this new regime
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I didnt think the 2nd string line was that bad. Remember that NO left thier starters in longer than the Chiefs.

Comment

1st string O was amazing. I am looking forward to the regular season. 1st and 2nd string D held Breesus out of the end zone. Thats pretty good if you ask me. 2nd 3rd and 4th string O looked terrible. Vince Agnew should never suit up for any team again. thats why the saints scored 17 unanswered. KC will be better.

Comment

Charles left practice today on a cart. Didnt look good.

Comment

Charles is fine, just a mild foot strain. He actually walked off to the cart on his own power. I would prolly keep him out of practice this week, just to be extra careful. But if anyone has ever been to Chiefs St Joe training camp, there is a big huge steep hill the player have to walk up, so you actually see player getting carted off for alot of minor injuries including cramps.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Baldwin traded to 49ers for AJ Jenkins.

Comment

Chiefs make some cuts. Notable players cut (but not really surprises)

QB Ricky Stanzi (5th round pick)
                    WR Terrance Copper

Roster at 76. Saturday they will cut down to 53.

Moeaki was injured in the win against PIttsburgh with a shoulder fracture.

Comment

I expect moeaki to be put on IR to reach 75

Comment

Nope. Chiefs cut jamar newsome, WR

Comment

Working...
                        X