Delonte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISASO
    Did Curtis Malone help deliver Beasley's committment to College of Charleston?
    UNC-Charlotte

and YES! :clap:

Comment

Oh, same difference. They're at the same level as crappy ol' Wichita State, right?

Why did Mike Beasley commit to UNC-Charlotte? As Roy Williams would say (according to Mo Evans) "Wichita State doesn't deserve players like you, I deserve players like you".

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
        Oh, same difference. They're at the same level as crappy ol' Wichita State, right?

Why did Mike Beasley commit to UNC-Charlotte? As Roy Williams would say (according to Mo Evans) "Wichita State doesn't deserve players like you, I deserve players like you".
        They are in the A-10, so i'd say they are better. Dalonte Hill was at Charlotte before he was at KSU.

Comment

How long before Hill steps up to the "next level"? I suspect there are more than a few Cat fans who feel this is a good thing for the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Egads, 2 12oz beers can put you on the .08 dui line, and a third puts you over for an average size man.

How many of you have had 3 beers or more and then drove????

If it was a 2nd or 3rd then it might mean something, but a 1st just means
            he got caught, that's all. I am sure the $2,000 to $2,300 it costs him in
            attorney's fees, court fines and costs, class fees and attendence will make it stick in his mind for a long time. Oh yeah, the increase in insurance rates too.
            Was his BAC level reported? If he got pulled over in Manhattan at 2:00am and given the fact he just beat KU (and local cops would probably cut him some slack) I'm guessing he was pretty wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by thenightwatchman
              Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Egads, 2 12oz beers can put you on the .08 dui line, and a third puts you over for an average size man.

How many of you have had 3 beers or more and then drove????

If it was a 2nd or 3rd then it might mean something, but a 1st just means
              he got caught, that's all. I am sure the $2,000 to $2,300 it costs him in
              attorney's fees, court fines and costs, class fees and attendence will make it stick in his mind for a long time. Oh yeah, the increase in insurance rates too.
              Was his BAC level reported? If he got pulled over in Manhattan at 2:00am and given the fact he just beat KU (and local cops would probably cut him some slack) I'm guessing he was pretty wasted.

From KUsports.com's message board. I found it hilarious:

Sources from within the program say that if he'd have killed someone while driving drunk, it would have been a 2 game suspension; while if Huggins had still been there, he would have been promoted and thrown a party.
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
              X