X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I am Trayvon"

AAU Team Dons "I AM TRAYVON" T-shirts

I guess allowing our youth to parade their ignorance, telling the world they are wanna-be thugs who support returning to a scene to physically attack someone who was simply checking them out as potentially suspicious, is easier than helping them understand the justice system.

Ignorance is bliss
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Some people choose heroes based on false idolization by the media.

Comment

Now, now, although I think the t-shirt idea is absurd and stupid as hell, we live in the greatest country on earth that gives them the right to don such idiotic shirts.

Comment

Who said anything about rights?

But since you brought it up, we have the right to point out their absurdity and criticize them for it.

Comment

Im just wondering why we give a **** about what their doing. Its a tshirt. Its not harming anyone. Quit crying and move along

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              Quit crying and move along
              Um, that's what I think all of the media and "I am Trayvon" people should be doing. It's been 2 weeks since the verdict was given. Get the **** over it already.

I'm sooo tired of hearing about it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Maybe you guys are watching the wrong news shows (or too many news shows). The only time I still hear about it is on here.

Of course, I don't go searching to try to find information about it.

Comment

I'm confused. I thought Obama was Trayvon?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Maybe you guys are watching the wrong news shows (or too many news shows). The only time I still hear about it is on here.

on every news show today at noon

Comment

I don't watch a lot of news shows, but when I flip past them, they're still talking about it. I also saw a couple of pieces on cnn.com today as well as one in the Eagle.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Where are the "I am Odin Lloyd" shirts?

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I don't really feel the need to explain myself, but I have spent a great deal of time listening to left radio on S/XM lately. They've changed their name to Progress radio by the way. Anyway, this is all they talk about. It's the liberal playbook step by step. They will talk about this until they get something. Truth be damned, the left will continue to pound this until they can get something, anything to stick. Whether that something is voting rights (HA), gun laws, stand your ground laws, money, schools, whatever...doesn't matter. They aren't about to waste this.

It sickens me. And it should, as an AMERICAN, sicken you.

Comment

Or instead of get sickened - go buy a gun and get your carry permit. There is strength in numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X