Hacker's break in to Big East conference call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker's break in to Big East conference call

This is funny stuff. If you want more, type CPAN into you tube.

And also Dell Prank on you tube.

Sports news, media coverage, daily roundup and opinions from around U.S. sports. THE BIG LEAD - Home for the sports media community.

click on audio

that **** is funny!

Comment

"Lee Thomas with the Wichita Eagle"

"No thank you. Let's move on to the next one."

. . .

"Austin Meek with the Topeka Capitol-Journal"

"No"

Comment

The best call was the one about Roy Hibbert. Made my eyes water due to laughing so hard.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

and even more funny is that Austin Meek is a real guy from the Topeka Capital-Journal!

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

Meek: Martin's calling the shots, now
          Posted by
          Austin Meek

Comments (0)
          Austin MeekWhen you become a sportswriter, you prepare for certain occupational hazards.

There are a few unpleasantries that come with the territory — delayed flights, infuriated readers, stampeding students (by the way, has anyone seen my car keys?).

You don't, however, prepare to be implicated in the hijacking of a teleconference.
          Last week, I dialed into the Big East coaches' call, hoping to get a minute with Bob Huggins. I called about 10 minutes early, during Marquette coach Tom Crean's comments.

The first question, from someone claiming to be from the Newark Star-Ledger, went something like this: "I was wondering, have you ever (expletive, expletive, expletive), and as a follow-up, would you like to (expletive, dirty word, expletive)?"

Crean, clearly stunned, said something like, "I have absolutely no idea what you're asking."

The conference moderator seemed flustered, as well, which is probably why he allowed the prankster a follow-up question.

After two more crank calls (one for Crean, one for Huggins), the moderator decided to filter out any callers who sounded shady. And apparently, "Austin Meek, from The Topeka Capital-Journal" sounds like someone who's just dying to ask Bob Huggins about his (expletive).

Comment

sooooo funny!

i think if i had the opportunity,, i'd have to do hack into a confererence call too. i've been to sleep, and thought about it, and its still FUNNY! I would love to see the look on Chris Lowery or Dana Altman's face!

Comment

It is very funny, but the sophomoric bathroom humor about watching players in showers could be upgraded I think.

How about asking a coach his favorite flavor of ice cream. Or "If you were a sandwich, what kind would it be."

Throwing something in about Britney Spears works too.

Here's a great prank on a CSPAN call-in show about a caller's growing concern about the war on robots.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thanks, I really enjoyed that audio clip. It really made my Friday better during the bitter cold days.
                Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Comedy Gold!
                  Jocks & Jills
                  3236 N. Rock Rd
                  Wichita, KS 67226
                  316-260-9800
                  http://www.jocks-jills.com
                  http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Great find ABC! Thanks for the monday morning humor :good:
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment