AT&T Park San Fran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Park San Fran

Going there 8/22 to watch the Pirates and Giants play as I will be in town for business and taking clients out. Anyone been to this park and have any suggestions of where to sit in the park? I have a budget of $100 per ticket and there isn't much left on the Giants website. Probably going to use StubHub unless someone else has another suggestion of a ticket site.

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
    Going there 8/22 to watch the Pirates and Giants play as I will be in town for business and taking clients out. Anyone been to this park and have any suggestions of where to sit in the park? I have a budget of $100 per ticket and there isn't much left on the Giants website. Probably going to use StubHub unless someone else has another suggestion of a ticket site.
    We didn't have much choice when we were there several years ago, either. Our seats were on the upper level, down the first base side, near the end of right field. It got a little chilly up there (yes, it was summer time), but the view was great looking out on to the bay. We could also see the small boats and kayaks where they chased after home runs that often leave the park in right field. Of course, if you're taking out clients that are locals, I don't know what they would think of those seats. My wife and I enjoyed them. Being our only time there, we wanted to enjoy the stadium and views as much as the game.

Comment

Working...
    X