Family Reunion Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Reunion Questions

We normally have a family reunion in NorCal (Northern California); we had about 60 people last week in the redwoods about 100 feet from a local brewpub and 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. About 10 family members live in Wichita (and 100+ in California and Oregon). What are suggestions for holding a reunion in the Wichita or Lindsborg (yes, a Swedish family) areas in 2014? (A good sales job would be nice too.) 2014 will be the 25th annual family reunion for us. Camping for most and hotels/motels for the more mature members of the family.

Lake Afton has been suggested. Comments?

Has anyone stayed at the Swedish Country Inn?
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Starwoods.

Comment

My family and I have stayed at the Swedish Country Inn. Pretty small, but we enjoyed it. Not sure they could keep up with Breakfast for a large group, as they usually have one person in kitchen and a very small seating area.
      There is a lot of room at the old mill campground in Lindsborg. If you have any questions about Lindsborg you can PM me. My family and I spend a lot of time up there.

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
        Starwoods.
        What is Starwoods?
        Is it http://www.kansas.com/2013/05/16/280...-customer.html or is it a girl scout camp?
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

It is a girl scout camp - but plenty of different facilities they rent out - but do it way in advance - it gets booked quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X