Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockfan8
    If I can't make it will the system still draft for me, or would you prefer that I withdraw my entry?
    it will system draft for you

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'd love to get in as long as it's a live draft

Comment

I must say, anyone who plays fantasy baseball deserves my respect. It's such a long season and lot's of stats, how anyone doesn't lose their mind playing this is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            I must say, anyone who plays fantasy baseball deserves my respect. It's such a long season and lot's of stats, how anyone doesn't lose their mind playing this is beyond me.
            Yea, but it makes the season more fun, imo. Watching those wednesday night ESPN games when you have a pitcher throwing makes the game more interesting. I'm usually in 3-5 leagues, so I have about every player in MLB on a team.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I need one more person for this league.

Comment

Im in if you still have a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
                  Im in if you still have a spot.
                  check your PM

Comment

So the league is full, and I checked on trying to change the league draft but it appears that it's locked after you set it.

I apologize for any inconviences this may cause. It simply asked when I started the league to pick a draft date and I assumed a Saturday would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                      So the league is full, and I checked on trying to change the league draft but it appears that it's locked after you set it.

I apologize for any inconviences this may cause. It simply asked when I started the league to pick a draft date and I assumed a Saturday would be best.

I'll set my pre-draft rankings then I guess, because there is no way I can be there on a Saturday evening due to work obligations. Plan on my team sucking, however, because its nearly impossible to set draft rankings for 20+ rounds.
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929

I'll set my pre-draft rankings then I guess, because there is no way I can be there on a Saturday evening due to work obligations. Plan on my team sucking, however, because its nearly impossible to set draft rankings for 20+ rounds.
                        sorry about that BA29

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929

sorry about that BA29
                          I left the league. I didn't want to compete in a league for an entire baseball season with a team that I didn't have a hand in actually drafting. I hope you can find someone else to fill my spot. Sorry about that.
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

so anyone else want to join...I only need one more

Comment

I'll try it.

Comment

I just found out that on the 23rd my son has a boy scout meeting where he will be getting his badge. Ill end up missing the draft.

Ill still participate though fantasy leagues are fun. Ill just have to make sure and set my rankings this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X