If your not from the prairie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your not from the prairie

Found this on you tube. Its about the Canadian prairie but the author says there are similarities south of the border. Enjoy

Link?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

bump
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEmHgMYNMs[/youtube]

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'm not from the prairie. I'm not sure if I'm east of turnpike. I live in the prairie, but not from the prairie. Where is east of turnpike?
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You have a Turnpike?

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                You have a Turnpike?
                Nope. No turnpike here. I'm glad I don't have a turnoike. Throwing the quarters in the basket gets old fast. I just want to know if I'm east or west of your turnpike. That way, I could know if I was in a drought.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Nope. No turnpike here. I'm glad I don't have a turnoike. Throwing the quarters in the basket gets old fast. I just want to know if I'm east or west of your turnpike. That way, I could know if I was in a drought.
                  Omaha right? If so you are north because it goes along I-70 south of there. Or it might even be east of where the east toll booth is.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                    Omaha right? If so you are north because it goes along I-70 south of there. Or it might even be east of where the east toll booth is.
                    Not Omaha, Ralston, but close enough. If you are correct and I'm east of turnpike, awesome!!! No wonder I'm not in a drought and my goldfish pond is full of water!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Not Omaha, Ralston, but close enough. If you are correct and I'm east of turnpike, awesome!!! No wonder I'm not in a drought and my goldfish pond is full of water!!!!!!
                      Maybe there is just a dome over dofo's house because I live west of the turnpike and I still get rain.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        Maybe there is just a dome over dofo's house because I live west of the turnpike and I still get rain.
                        Ya know Clark, Dofo is just like the jelly of the month club, the gift that keeps on giving, 12 months of the year.

Comment

Another little bit of ancient history.

Back in the 1950's, soon after the Kansas Turnpike was completed, Life Magazine printed a picture on their cover page showing the end of the Southern most portion of the turnpike coming to an abrupt end in an Oklahoma field. Apparently, Oklahoma was way behind in completing their portion.

The caption under the photo read: The Highway to Nowhere!
                          Last edited by 60Shock; June 27, 2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I came here to say this

***You're
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
                              X