2nd Annual SN Awards -- Out Of State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual SN Awards -- Out Of State

Voting for specific categories will end next Thursday. The winner of each category will be put into the ShockerNet MVP poll the following week.

Good Luck :D

Again we need a write in option. Id vote for Charliehog. So i guess consider this my write in.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
      Again we need a write in option. Id vote for Charliehog. So i guess consider this my write in.
      I gave you guys all one year to nominate people for this

Comment

Yeah I know but thats to long. I put it off and put it off because after all i still have another 50 weeks to nominate someone and then i just forget altogether. Id rather have a nomination period of 2 weeks or so before the actual vote, but thats just me. I'm not trying to ***** I swear. I blew it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
          Yeah I know but thats to long. I put it off and put it off because after all i still have another 50 weeks to nominate someone and then i just forget altogether. Id rather have a nomination period of 2 weeks or so before the actual vote, but thats just me. I'm not trying to ***** I swear. I blew it this year.
          Yah that's fine, several people told me last year that we should do a year round nomination thing. So I tried it out this year and liked it.

I'll try to remind people next year.

Comment

bump

Comment

As of now the polls will be ending on Sunday and I'll post the MVP poll then.

Comment

Results

Gold - TropicalShox
                Silver - AZShocker
                Bronze - ShockRef[/b]

Comment

Working...
                X