Bea Arthur, naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bea Arthur, naked

I can't say that I thought I would ever type those words. But it is worth a discussion.

How big of a 'Golden Girls' fan are you? On Wednesday, Christie's is auctioning John Currin's famous 1991 painting 'Bea Arthur Naked.'

OMG! Whistler's Mother it ain't.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

ABC. you've been watching to much TV.
        If it feels good - do it!

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

That made my day @_kai_:
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              That made my day @_kai_
              haha when I read the thread title, I literally did exactly what Eastwood does. I was even drinking coffee.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

i think i visibly shuddered

Comment

Awesome!
                  Last edited by RampageWSU; May 16, 2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I always wanted to see Maude naked.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                    X