Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    those suspects look pretty white to me.
    They are Chechnyan and muslim. It remain to be seen if this is just a lone wolf or something more organized.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      They are Chechnyan and muslim. It remain to be seen if this is just a lone wolf or something more organized.
      Im merely conmenting on the fact it was reported they were"dark"which appRently isnt true.

Comment

Im merely conmenting on the fact it was reported they were"dark"which appRently isnt true.
        well, shouldn't be suprised. The media coverage of the facts have been terrible. There has been so much misinformation released in the rush to release something. Even afte some real information, the bad information is still spread.

Comment

I shouldnt be suprised by such ignorance but alas. I do not buy into conspiracy theories but just something about all of this just seems off, bizarre & different.

Comment

I shouldnt be suprised by such ignorance but alas. I do not buy into conspiracy theories but just something about all of this just seems off, bizarre & different.
            I agree there is alot of bizarre stuff going on - like the two Saudi taken into custody but are not suspects but are being deported as national security risks. Un-scheduled meetings with the Saudi ambassador. Total lockdown of Boston. Wouldn't it been more appropriate for that after the bombings?

This also has to be pissing off the North Koreans because nobody is paying attention.

Comment

There's now been a photo released of suspect #1's corpse. Graphic, especially after life-saving procedures were performed.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

This also has to be pissing off the North Koreans because nobody is paying attention.
                and the passing of CISPA

Comment

They got the second one alive, I am just sorry they didn't kill the bastard.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Social media as breaking-news feed: Worse information, faster
                    by Molly Wood

commentary The unfolding of breaking news on social media can create a dangerous well of misinformation, witch-hunting, and egomaniacal info-spewing. Time for some ground rules for the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      Hmmmm. So put restrictions on people to limit the amount of misinformation out there?

This is a good idea. We should limit the ability to spread misinformation to those professional outlets in the national media.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        Hmmmm. So put restrictions on people to limit the amount of misinformation out there?

This is a good idea. We should limit the ability to spread misinformation to those professional outlets in the national media.
                        Good point. How about this:

Rule #1: "Reliable media" should stay the heck off Twitter and Facebook and do some real reporting.

There, problem fixed with one rule.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I don't know if shockernet would survive without the free flow of misinformation :)

Comment

Being a redneck, I think we should take that son-of-a-***** off of pain medication.

Comment

How many millions of dollars are going to be wasted on this worthless murdering piece of trash over the 10-12 years it takes just to bring him to trial and then the 50+ years he is in prison? That is unless someone gets to him first.

And it all could have ended with a 50 cent bullet.

Comment

From conviction to death, McVeigh lasted about 6 years

Comment

Working...
                                X