Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korean Navy set to attack United States(This is scary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Navy set to attack United States(This is scary)

korean navy.jpg click to enlarge
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

With your guy in charge, that actually IS scary.

Comment

Capture.jpg

Comment

Those large missiles make up for Kim Jong Un's small penis

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
          Those large missiles make up for Kim Jong Un's small penis
          Figuratively speaking of course, right? I mean, you wouldn't have first hand knowledge would you? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            With your guy in charge, that actually IS scary.
            Weird. Obama has continued the neo-conservative policies of George W. Bush. I guess when you have no intention of serving war isn't a big deal.

Comment

Ain't that the truth!

One of the greatest problems of our All Volunteer Force is that it has, is, and will continue to result in a tremendous decline of present and future presidents and congressmen who will never have served in the military and have absolutely no military background or experience at all.

Comment

And now N. Korea is threatening to nuke Tokyo!

A tremendous lot of bluster, but the question remains as to how much of it is only bluster.

No matter how this turns out, N. Korea can no longer be allowed to possess nuclear weapons in the future. Whether it is accomplished peacefully by the UN (fat chance), or by a combination of Japan, S. Korea, and the US, this nuclear blackmail threat every few years cannot be tolerated or condoned.

Comment

Interesting that N Korea pulls this stuff now & not when Bush was in office - Guess Obama gets his first test at leadership on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by Rhatigan View Post
                    Weird. Obama has continued the neo-conservative policies of George W. Bush. I guess when you have no intention of serving war isn't a big deal.
                    kind of funny how when the pinko-liberals don't stand by their own conviction when they get one of their own in charge. They just roll over and take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X