Al Davis is a clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Davis is a clown

Raiders owner Al Davis has been pushing for Lane Kiffin to resign as his head coach and is considering Dennis Green as a potential replacement, sources close to Kiffin and the team told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

One of the Greatest Offensive minds in NFL history. He is an NFL Great. He is a hall-of-famer. He has himself 3 super bowl rings.

Comment

To be honest, if i was a raider fan, i would depise Al Davis almost as much as chiefs fans depise Carl Peterson. Now how many coaches is this gonna be in the last 5or 6 years?
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

He does tick me off. Kiffin has improved the team a lot & he is an up and coming coach. Al needs to trust someone else for once.

Comment

Al and Carl should get together and buy themselves an apartment in costa rica and sit around in bath robes all day oiling each other up with baby oil

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            Al and Carl should get together and buy themselves an apartment in costa rica and sit around in bath robes all day oiling each other up with baby oil

Gross......
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Al Davis is as old as dirt. I think he'll still live when Ron Popeil invents the "head in a jar" ala Futurama. Either that or Suicide Booths.

Comment

Look at the bright side. If he keeps firing coaches every year or two they'll never be any good!!!
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                  One of the Greatest Offensive minds in NFL history. He is an NFL Great. He is a hall-of-famer. He has himself 3 super bowl rings.
                  He is also arrogant, senile, a tyrant, and the game has passed him by. The guy doesn't know how to treat today's 'sensitive player' and he doesn't have a clue. He has not been able to change with the times and he just needs to step down.

No doubt he had some great teams - back in the day. But since his last Super Bowl win in '83 the Raiders combined record is 185 wins and 198 losses a .483 winning percentage. I think he has failed to adapt to the Salary Cap Era, poor team management, poor draft choices, poor free agency pick-ups has all hurt this franchise.

The only good players of late were free agent pick-ups that were recycled off the shelf. Jerry Rice, Albert Lewis and Rich Gannon were great pick-ups and he got his money's worth out of these old timers, unfortunately you can't revive a franchise on old players.

He stinks, and the more I look at him the more he looks like fire marshall Bill.

Comment

Comment

Damn....

Al Davis needs to go join Lamar Hunt.

Seriously. The silver and black needs new leadership. As a Raiders fan, I was excited about Kiffin, and I thought he did good things. If Daunte Culpepper wasn't addicted to throwing last-drive picks, the Raiders might have had six or seven wins instead of four...

Kiffin is good. We need to keep him or we're gonna regret it...
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
                        Damn....

Low Blow

Chris Benoit would be acceptable.

Comment

I know it's a low blow.

I don't like the Chiefs.
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            Originally posted by fastbow
                            Damn....

Low Blow

Chris Benoit would be acceptable.
                            Canadian Crippler!

Comment

Working...
                            X