No announcement yet.

Major Winter Storm - Oz Part 2 [Sunday/Monday]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck did this winter wonderland come from? I thought we missed it, then woke up to one of the most picturesque scenes I have ever seen in the backyard.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

All in all, nice moisture with very little of the rotten side effects here in ICT.

Pin, you should be happy.

Comment

18-20 the first time, melted down to almost 2 1/2. Close to a foot this time, and also very wet. Everything drifted shut, no idea when I'll be out there to check on death loss. Great moisture at a critical time, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Where the heck did this winter wonderland come from? I thought we missed it, then woke up to one of the most picturesque scenes I have ever seen in the backyard.
          It was a great way to wake up and I agree very picturesque. The trees looked like they do when we get a hoar frost from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            It was a great way to wake up and I agree very picturesque. The trees looked like they do when we get a hoar frost from time to time.
            It sure was. If it's gotta be cold, it might as well be snowy and awesome out.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Weather geeks, when is the next good chance of moisture?

Comment

Next monday-tuesday....slight chance

Comment

Working...
                X