Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Talks new look

I kinda like it. Only problem is the same old idiots
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

What's with the KU color scheme?
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

It's the MVC color scheme.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

shizzle, didn't you know about the conditions KU put on the MVC when they left for the Big 6?

They said, "Thou shalt use no colors except crimson and blue. For we are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end. And one of your future member schools shall be renamed the University of Kansas - Wichita."

The Valley only adopted a portion of the KU mandate.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          shizzle, didn't you know about the conditions KU put on the MVC when they left for the Big 6?

They said, "Thou shalt use no colors except crimson and blue. For we are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end. And one of your future member schools shall be renamed the University of Kansas - Wichita."

The Valley only adopted a portion of the KU mandate.
          I think it's great they have Missouri Valley banners hanging in Allen Fieldhouse.

It's just a little reminder of where they came from... and who's just down the road.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
          X