Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places to live for a couple months in Wichita.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to live for a couple months in Wichita.

Hello everyone! I recently got a job with a company in the area and have to move to Wichita for 2 months for training (from Texas). I was curious if anyone had any ideas on places to call for a furnished sublease or knew of any. If I couldn't find a decent one for cheap I'll do an extended stay motel (anyone ever stay at the value place?) I also found a place called the willow bend apartments near the golf course on east 37th that does month to month. I couldn't find any reviews but apparently it was a motel at one point? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks in advance.

Greg

I'm pretty sure the Willowbend Apartments are pretty nice, and if your training is in that part of town, that would make it very convenient. I have a hunch there aren't a lot of furnished places in town.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

The greens apartments in derby are pretty nice and have furnished 1 bedrooms.
      Pool, gym, tanning, gated entry, derby is nice and lots of amenities nearby. Straight up rock road to the work area for you.

Comment

I drive by that area every day to work, and yes they are nice. If they would let you do a short term lease that would be a good place.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Greg09 - Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Comment

If you don't find an apartment, check the Inn at Tallgrass. Close to everything at 21st and Rock, and a couple people I know have stayed there for a month or more and enjoyed it immensely.

Comment

Working...
            X