Where's WstateU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's WstateU?

@WstateU: has been awfully quiet these past couple of weeks. Whazzup with dat?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Come to think of it, we haven't had the wonderful photos pop up in threads like we used to. I officially miss @WstateU:. Come back to us!!!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Found him http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...l=1#post358173
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I've been on the injured reserve list like Carl, Ron & Evan; hope to be back in the regular Shockernet line-up in a couple more weeks. My ailment (non-accident) has challenged me both mentally and physically. Fortunately, I've had great family and friend support during the recovery process and I've also called on my faith and placed my trust in the Lord. I'll soon be better than ever. Thanks for asking. "I'll be back!"
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Best of luck WstateU and hope to see you back regularly soon!
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              I've been on the injured reserve list like Carl, Ron & Evan; hope to be back in the regular Shockernet line-up in a couple more weeks. My ailment (non-accident) has challenged me both mentally and physically. Fortunately, I've had great family and friend support during the recovery process and I've also called on my faith and placed my trust in the Lord. I'll soon be better than ever. Thanks for asking. "I'll be back!"
              Glad to hear from you! Keep getting well, the Shockers are gonna need you fully recovered to make that deep run in March!!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Yeah, but are you going to be able to get back in the starting lineup? Since you've been gone, others have taken over your role.

Comment

Maybe his employer found his file of Google Images and bit off a piece of his arse.

I kid, get well brother.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Yeah, but are you going to be able to get back in the starting lineup? Since you've been gone, others have taken over your role.
                    Not really, I haven't seen much boobies lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X