Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far really crappy national title game

20 to zip Alabama
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Unless you are a Bama fan or a Notre Dame hater. Since I can't stand those overrated ND clowns, I'm pulling for Bama all the way and enjoying this ass whoopin. This year would have been a perfect year to start the playoff. Can you imagine teams like Oregon, Bama, ND, Texas A&M, Georgia et al in a playoff?

My personal opinion, no team is playing better toward the end of the season than Texas A&M.

Comment

Not watching it. Could care less. With the way college football has become, the fact that it is ruining college athletics in general, and the way the sport is run and decided a National Champion, I simply have no desire to watch or care for it, nor do I want to support its ratings by watching it. For those who are watching it, glad it's a crappy game.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Personally, zero interest in the game but just saw the final on ESPN.

Mobile Homers 42
        Golden Domers 14

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Not watching it. Could care less. With the way college football has become, the fact that it is ruining college athletics in general, and the way the sport is run and decided a National Champion, I simply have no desire to watch or care for it, nor do I want to support its ratings by watching it. For those who are watching it, glad it's a crappy game.
          Dude! I could not have said that any better.You made that post your bi, errrr, I mean nice post...
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

RTR
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
            X