• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must See Dunk by HS SO.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

When Skinn used that dudes junk as a trampoline over in Europe, that was funny.

Not impressed, it is clear he rest his right foot in the defenders hip region and uses it to launch himself up. Unless of course you believe an individual can increase the angle of his flight in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      When Skinn used that dudes junk as a trampoline over in Europe, that was funny.

Not impressed, it is clear he rest his right foot in the defenders hip region and uses it to launch himself up. Unless of course you believe an individual can increase the angle of his flight in mid air.
      I agree, it does appear he pushed up. 6'3" doesn't usually get your head above the rim. Especially going over someone.

Comment

I don't care about that, it's still an impressive dunk.
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I don't care about that, it's still an impressive dunk.
          Is it really? he basically dunked on a 7ft goal after using dudes hip as a platform. I do not know basketball rules very well but am shocked that planting a foot on an individuals hip and pushing off is not a foul of some sort.

Comment

Didnt see him push up. On the second video there is a slow motion. It was an awesome dunk
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Watch his right foot very close, also pay attention to the angle of his jump before contact then after.

Comment

If you watch closely you can see they guy uses the defender arms as leverage to get up.

Capture.JPG

Comment

If he's only a sophomore, then by the time he's a senior he should be able to get his feet above the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                    Is it really? he basically dunked on a 7ft goal after using dudes hip as a platform. I do not know basketball rules very well but am shocked that planting a foot on an individuals hip and pushing off is not a foul of some sort.
                    On full screen, that's what I thought as well. Tried to go through the video slowly, but it was to jerky. If someone knows how to copy this video and have it go in slow motion, I think it will be seen better.

@SubGod22:, was it a block or charge. There was definite contact.

Comment

He's using his knee and lower leg to climb the defender.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        On full screen, that's what I thought as well. Tried to go through the video slowly, but it was to jerky. If someone knows how to copy this video and have it go in slow motion, I think it will be seen better.
                        Just download it from YouTube. There are programs that will do that. Do a google search for youtube downloader. Then use your favorite video editor to slow-mo through it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

@SubGod22, was it a block or charge. There was definite contact.
                          It's hard to say, but based on the two views and the replay of the second video, the defender wasn't there in time. However, being posterized and at least briefly injured may be punishment enough to not have a foul called. And obviously, the contact didn't effect the "shooter" in any negative way.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

You are probably able to see a bullet frame by frame too.

Comment

Working...
                            X