No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs 2013 Coaching Hire [Watch]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best coach available and we land him. My only concern with Reid is his pass happy system. The system is fine when you have a QB and WRs, but the Chiefs don't have any of them. The free agent market and draft is underwhelming in terms of QBs and D Bowe probably won't resign with the Chiefs. We'll need to be patient with Andy because he won't fill so many holes needed for his system in one year's time.

That said, here is my latest wish list. We trade down in the draft, grab WR Keenan Allen in the mid first round and hopefully QB Aaron Murray will declare and we grab him in the second round or later in the first round depending what is worked out by trading the first pick.

Comment

This is the nest scenario. I agree with KC Shox in that it won't happen in one year. But with no Pioli he actually has a chance.

Comment

It's possible D Bowe may change his mind now with all new coaches & system. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
          It's possible D Bowe may change his mind now with all new coaches & system. You never know.
          actually I think its very possible
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Maybe, but I think he'll run all the losers out of town, not sure where Bowe fits in there.

Comment

I'm sure there will be a major overhaul. Maybe trade down to get a couple first round picks and start rebuilding.

Comment

FYI, Chiefs make it official
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

This whole thing really unfolded fast, lot faster than I thought it would - to hire a coach and fire pioli in less than a week (and probably hired a GM - John Dorsey?).

Comment

Reports have come out that Heckert turned down the Jets GM interview to take the high road, aka just save everyone time and come to KC. Also has been reported that Dorsey will become DOP at KC. Monday can't get here fast enough.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think this is the first time I've been excited about the Chiefs in 5 years or so. We may not win right away, but things are looking up based on all of this. I was big on Pioli until he made the Cassel trade AND gave him the horrid contract. So it didn't last long.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        I think this is the first time I've been excited about the Chiefs in 5 years or so. We may not win right away, but things are looking up based on all of this. I was big on Pioli until he made the Cassel trade AND gave him the horrid contract. So it didn't last long.
                        I am in the same boat here. Nothing up there has excited me for a while now.

Comment

@RomeoCrennel's Belly: Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but isn't it time to change your name? You could go with the obvious "AndyReid's Belly", but perhaps consider other options.

AndyReid's Mustache
                          ScottPioli's Fired Bald Head
                          MattCassel's Nonexistent Offensive Line

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                            @RomeoCrennel's Belly Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but isn't it time to change your name? You could go with the obvious "AndyReid's Belly", but perhaps consider other options.

AndyReid's Mustache
                            ScottPioli's Fired Bald Head
                            MattCassel's Nonexistent Talent
                            Fixed that for you
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                            X