1981 WSU Football vs Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 WSU Football vs Tennessee

Found this video of Wichita State playing @ Tennessee. Thought some of you might enjoy it. WSU lost the game on a last second Field goal 24-21.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Awesome find! I've seen highlights before but not the entire game, and darned good quality, especially given the time and technology available. McJunkins was brilliant, per usual, in that game. I still will never understand what forces caused Anthony Jones to meander out of bounds (35:45 mark if you want to skip) late in the game. Aside from the fact he wasn't going to be caught, AJ was possibly the biggest guy on the field and would have loved to plant a potential tackler.

It should have been 28-21 Shocks with just a few minutes to go. This one still wears on me.

Comment

I noticed that the announcer made sure you knew it was a MVC official that made the fumble call whenever Tennessee lost the fumble.

Comment

Good stuff, who do we play next Saturday?
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

"Touchdown Wichita State!"

Something I've never got to hear live, but would love to.

Comment

Thanks for the link. This film brings back a lot of memories. Prince McJunkins was a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

"A shocked Tennessee crowd as the Shockers lead 13-7 at the half."

Comment

Happy 76th birthday Coach Jeffries!
                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                X