Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Dreaming of an AR-15 for Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Dreaming of an AR-15 for Christmas...

If anybody was thinking about buying a "scarying looking rifle" or some high capacity magazines, you might want to put that order in now. High-capacity magazines will be 3x their current value in a few months and AR-15's will be worth at least 50% more. You aren't going to see that kind of return from any other investment. People have been going into stores and buying five AR-15's at a time... LOL!

T

...:cool:

Would it be a good investment? After the fire is extinguished so-to-speak and this incident becomes old news, don't you think the prices of such firearms will fall back to normal levels? The reason why we have no severe gun control mandates now is that the President would pretty much commit political suicide if he legislated such measures. All the gun aficionados, which number in the millions, would throw up their hands in protest and vote him out of office if he attempts such action.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Would it be a good investment? After the fire is extinguished so-to-speak and this incident becomes old news, don't you think the prices of such firearms will fall back to normal levels? The reason why we have no severe gun control mandates now is that the President would pretty much commit political suicide if he legislated such measures. All the gun aficionados, which number in the millions, would throw up their hands in protest and vote him out of office if he attempts such action.
      If the assault weapons ban goes through you will make easy money. And as the supply of "pre-ban" AR-15's dries up, your rifle will become even more valuable. I bought mine a while back and it is currently going for at least 300.00 more than I paid for it. The big jump will come in 30 round magazines which I would say have a 90% chance of being banned. You can still buy them for around 10.00 ea and they will eventually sell for around 30-50.00 ea. I bought another 10 yesterday for my personal collection. :)

T

Comment

Well the time to buy a Scary Rifle has come and gone. 30 round magazines are selling at 4 times normal retail prices and AR's that sold for 1,000 just last week are now selling on auctions for 2k. Obummer has effectively cleared the inventory of every single AR and AR-type weapon in the entire United States. Some gun stores have said they have done more business in the last two days than over a period of two years.

Thanks Bum! Millions and millions of patriots now have a brand new rifle who just a week ago had been procrastinating buying.

Gun manufacturers are celebrating!

T

Comment

I don't think any kind of gun legislation would hurt the President politically.

Comment

The reason why we have no severe gun control mandates now is that the President would pretty much commit political suicide if he legislated such measures. All the gun aficionados, which number in the millions, would throw up their hands in protest and vote him out of office if he attempts such action.
            52% in recent poll want major restriction on guns or a total banning. NRA is becoming irrelevant and I don't think politicians are afraid of them anymore.

Comment

Actually, I think Obama could butcher puppies on national TV and still get good press.

Comment

I'd rather own an AK47 - Had trouble with AR15 and M16 jamming

Comment

This is one way to boost the economy.

Personally, I'm going to get me a FN FAL.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                    I'd rather own an AK47 - Had trouble with AR15 and M16 jamming
                    More likely your quality of shells than anything. And AKs are more fore spraying high volume of bullets
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Buy ammo now, if you can. Several of the online dealerships are completely sold out.

One of the best and usually the least expensive is:

www.sales@aimsurplus.com

Comment

Working...
                      X