FANTASY FOOTBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FANTASY FOOTBALL

Thanks to all of the owners that pm'd me congratulating me on winning the Shockernet fantasy football league this year......I really appreciate it.

Steve

Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL

Originally posted by Shockfan8
    Thanks to all of the owners that pm'd me congratulating me on winning the Shockernet fantasy football league this year......I really appreciate it.

Steve
    You only won because I wasn't in the league. If I get the chance next season, I'm going to take that trophy off your mantel and burn it. They don't call me 'The Greek' for nothing. :D

Comment

If you only knew what they do call you......

Comment

I have not pm'ed you, so I will congradulate you now for winning the league. My team didn't have the horses to make the playoffs. I lost my last 5 games to seal my own fate. Until next year... "You Da Man", congrats dude.

Signed,
        The Idaho Mafia
        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Thank you very much capnkirk, see you next year.

Steve
          (SHADOW)

Comment

I can take some educated guesses here, hmmmm...let's see now, Casanova, Pimp, Lady Killer, Stud Muffin, Mr. Money Earnin' Mount Vernon, The Playa from the Himalaya's, how about those?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              I can take some educated guesses here, hmmmm...let's see now, Casanova, Pimp, Lady Killer, Stud Muffin, Mr. Money Earnin' Mount Vernon, The Playa from the Himalaya's, how about those?
              you had some of the words right.....like....stud pimp, muffin killer, Mr. lady, and Money mount....you get the idea......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                you had some of the words right.....like....stud pimp, muffin killer, Mr. lady, and Money mount....you get the idea......LOL
                LOL Good one. Next year then....

Comment

Working...
                X