$425,000,000.00 Jackpot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $425,000,000.00 Jackpot!

As far as I can remember, I have never bought a lottery ticket. Today I bought ten.

Get your face paint ready Shocker friends because if I win, football is coming back... and CB feels lucky! :D

T

...:cool:

Nice!! So after you fund our football program, what are you going to do with the $10k or so you have left? :p
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Take EO out on a date.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just raised dat jackpot to $500 million this afternoon.

Extra suites for the football stadium.

Comment

I'm not going to do anything silly like name the stadium after myself.. although House of the C0|d has a nice ring to it. :) All I ask is that I have a luxury box reserved in my name for me and my ShockerNet buddies.

As far as a date with EO, I'll take that and have SHOXMVC go in my place. EO's menu will have a few quotes in it from ShockerNet to read. ;)

T

Comment

"Anyway, like I was sayin', crow is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, crow-kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. That- that's about it."

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              I'm not going to do anything silly like name the stadium after myself.. although House of the C0|d has a nice ring to it. :) All I ask is that I have a luxury box reserved in my name for me and my ShockerNet buddies.

As far as a date with EO, I'll take that and have SHOXMVC go in my place. EO's menu will have a few quotes in it from ShockerNet to read. ;)

T

I'll gladly go. Don't forget to have a menu of your comical posts...it's called fair balance. I'm sure EO will get a chuckle out of both.

Comment

Winning numbers were retired Royals jersey numbers:
                5 Brett, 16 Jackson, 23 Gubicza, 29 Quisenberry, 22 Leonard, 6 Wilson

Comment

I saw that someone in ark city won
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I just checked my lottery ticket and it appears I didn't win. Sorry Shocker fans. :(

Do you get anything if you have a partial match?

T

Comment

A smiley sticker and a gold star
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        I just checked my lottery ticket and it appears I didn't win. Sorry Shocker fans. :(

Do you get anything if you have a partial match?

T

Yes, with partial matches, you could get anywhere from $4 (with powerball) to $1M (with 5 matches and no powerball) and more if you have the Power Play.
                        Last edited by 1979Shocker; December 1, 2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Yes, with partial matches, you could get anywhere from $4 (with powerball) to $1M (with 5 matches and no powerball) and more if you have the Power Play.
                          I don't understand how all that works. Perhaps I will stick it in a machine to see if the computer knows anything. :)

T

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I saw that someone in ark city won
                            All of the money is ... #eastoftheturnpike
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              All of the money is ... #eastoftheturnpike
                              It looked like it rained a little last night up here just barely #eastoftheturnpike

Comment

Working...
                              X