No announcement yet.

Chiefs Draft Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Fitzgerald may become available. Him and Bowe would create a nice tandem.

Comment

• Ill take that

Comment

• Jared Allen showed up to the Chiefs' 101 Banquet, normally a black-tie affair, in cowboy boots, jeans and a classy tuxedo t-shirt to receive the Derrick Thomas team MVP award.
        We'll see if he shows up for minicamps. Allen made it clear that he wouldn't be happy if he got the franchise tag, but the Chiefs slapped him with it on February 18. He claimed this would be his last year in a Chiefs uniform.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by BA2929
          Jared Allen showed up to the Chiefs' 101 Banquet, normally a black-tie affair, in cowboy boots, jeans and a classy tuxedo t-shirt to receive the Derrick Thomas team MVP award.
          Its like he was saying "yeah im formal but im also here to party"

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            Originally posted by BA2929
            Jared Allen showed up to the Chiefs' 101 Banquet, normally a black-tie affair, in cowboy boots, jeans and a classy tuxedo t-shirt to receive the Derrick Thomas team MVP award.
            Its like he was saying "yeah im formal but im also here to party"
            With an attitude like that, he's either going to be a Raider or a Viking next year...
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• That's just Jared Allen, though, he's been like that since the day the Chiefs drafted him! I think he showed up for his first mini-camp (and all since then) in a big old white Caddy with steer horns on the hood. I think he will be disappointed if he has to play under the franchise tag this year, and then it will be his last year in KC. If they use this time to negotiate a long term contract I think he'd still be happy to stay in KC.

Comment

• Chiefs sign Devard Darling to a three year deal
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Not a big name but I guess I'm still glad to see someone coming in. I wonder if they're thinking WR in the draft, or will they end up bringing back Samie? Just saw Keyaron Fox signed with Pitt for $605k, heck I'd have kept him for that much, I thought he did a decent job backing up and playing special teams.

Comment

• I think Darling will compete for the #2 spot, but i still think we will draft a wr in the middle rounds. Prolly a WR/KR/PR type of guy. Jordy nelson comes to mind.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I wouldnt mind having a Jordy Nelson out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        I wouldnt mind having a Jordy Nelson out there
                        I wouldn't either but I fear he may be becoming a little overrated and the Chiefs might think they have to reach for him a little too early. I wouldn't go after him until the 4th round due to the fact that he'll probably never be anything more than a #3 in the league. However, he's 6'3" and runs a 4.5, so he'd be better than every single WR we have besides Bowe.
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• This isn't good for the Chiefs:

It's become "clear" that Michigan OT Jake Long will not get past the top three picks in the draft, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
                          The Rams wined and dined Long on Thursday, bringing GM Bill Devaney, personnel man Tony Softli, president of football ops Jay Zygmunt, and coach Scott Linehan. That's just about everyone with any say in the organization. ESPN's John Clayton said Thursday he thinks Jake will go No. 1 to Miami.
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Well lets just draft a kicker with the first pick and be done with it

Comment

• Originally posted by BA2929
                              This isn't good for the Chiefs:

It's become "clear" that Michigan OT Jake Long will not get past the top three picks in the draft, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
                              The Rams wined and dined Long on Thursday, bringing GM Bill Devaney, personnel man Tony Softli, president of football ops Jay Zygmunt, and coach Scott Linehan. That's just about everyone with any say in the organization. ESPN's John Clayton said Thursday he thinks Jake will go No. 1 to Miami.
                              i feared this after Jake Long impressive combine showing. Well we should either trade down and get our Clady, or draft eitherDorsey or ellis at #5 and grab a tackle in 2nd round, like either Chris Williams or Carl Nicks. Luckily for us the tackle position is very deep this year.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Hopefully we drafy Clady then. Trade down and get him if you can or just go ahead and take him at 5 if you have to. Some have said he's a better LT than Long.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X