Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Flora!

Nice lady.

I currently know of another big donation in the works. Let’s just say I used to work for this fine man who has since deceased. Elizabeth King and Dr. Beggs have been in contact with his widow in regards to possibly establishing the first endowment for the education/math departments. He was a business school alum way back in the day and had originally planned to give to the business school but other departments are in dire need of scholarship funds. I have no idea when this will happen but from what I have been told it will be a substantial donation.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
      I currently know of another big donation in the works. Let’s just say I used to work for this fine man who has since deceased. Elizabeth King and Dr. Beggs have been in contact with his widow in regards to possibly establishing the first endowment for the education/math departments. He was a business school alum way back in the day and had originally planned to give to the business school but other departments are in dire need of scholarship funds. I have no idea when this will happen but from what I have been told it will be a substantial donation.
      Wichita State has called a 10:30 A.M. news conference tomorrow in the courtyard of the Corbin Education Center to discuss the historic gift.

Comment

Working...
      X