Samsung ATIV tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung ATIV tablet

Picked up the ATT 4G Samsung ATIV today. I also went ahead a got a Microsoft Wedge Moble keyboard and mouse to go with it although I think Samsung will be coming out with their own docking station soon. I really like my Samsung Galaxy S 111 so wanted one of their tablets and having Windows 8 hopefully solves my moble problems with Shockervision. I already know it took care of the problems I had last game with KNSS. I have no idea what I'm doing with all this tech stuff!
    In the fast lane

Let me know what ya think of it, I'm considering one as well.

Comment

It gets a big thumbs up from me. I've watched several games on it's big screen and just love it. When I first got it I couldn't get Shockervision premium and sent them an E-mail. They said they were working on an application for my device. They must of finished it because Shockervision worked great tonight.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I have had one version of an iPhone or another since the very first day they rolled out. Loved the iPhone when they came out too. But after all those years I am now on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which just came out. Unbelievable upgrade. Absolutely love it. When I have my old iPhone or my wife's phone in my hand I just can't believe I stuck with a screen that tiny for so long. The movie watching and news reading and Shockernetting experience on this phone are eons ahead of where the iPhone is.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Picked up the ATT 4G Samsung ATIV today. I also went ahead a got a Microsoft Wedge Moble keyboard and mouse to go with it although I think Samsung will be coming out with their own docking station soon. I really like my Samsung Galaxy S 111 so wanted one of their android tablet and having Windows 8 hopefully solves my moble problems with Shockervision. I already know it took care of the problems I had last game with KNSS. I have no idea what I'm doing with all this tech stuff!
          Samsung ATTIV tablet are awesome but I am looking to get new Galaxy tab or there is better options than galaxy
          Last edited by RichardCooper; April 9, 2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X