Wichita Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Dan Dillon in the KFDI Weather Center…….
    Mike Oatman, “keep your records and tapes boys and girls, cause country music is gunna rise again soon.”

Known by many as, ‘Ol’ Tee-legged, Tow-legged, Bee-legged, Bow-legged, Curly-headed, Pee-wiliker Mike or simply Ol’ Mike, KFDI owner and disc jockey, Mike Oatman, was a prominent businessman and adored resident of Wichita.​
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Off topic…it would be great if we had a topic or sticky link to all things radio interviews all things Shocker related.

Whether its KFH’s sports daily, KGSO, ESPN Wichita…it would be great to have one place where we could go straight to for those links/interviews to listen to.

Comment

I'm not sure the last time I intentionally listened to the radio. I pretty much exclusively listen to one of my many Pandora stations when in the car or on the bike.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          I like the talk radio station too. 98.7. But mostly gotta have music blasting hahaha.
          So when you're not enjoying the commercials, you're enjoying people, mostly stupid people, just talking on the radio?????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Off topic…it would be great if we had a topic or sticky link to all things radio interviews all things Shocker related.

Whether its KFH’s sports daily, KGSO, ESPN Wichita…it would be great to have one place where we could go straight to for those links/interviews to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

So when you're not enjoying the commercials, you're enjoying people, mostly stupid people, just talking on the radio?????????????????????????????????????

Well I like the local crew in the morning. They interview Mitch Holthus and talk about Wichita happenings and stuff.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Bout time for some to yell “Boomer Alert”

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Bout time for some to yell “Boomer Alert”
                  Where’s wsushockerdude at?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X