• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs vs Raiders (Week 8) Official Game Thread

Chiefs win by 3.

Quinn puts up 250 yrds
    Charles puts up 150 yrds

If the Chiefs win, that will be a huge surprise. Oakland and every other team the Chiefs will face this year will be loading, at least, 8 guys in the box to shut down Jamaal. The Chiefs opponents know that Brady can't pass worth a crap and will dare him to throw in order to beat them. Besides, what is the Chiefs' record at home against Oakland in the past decade - not very good. Oakland has won 5 straight against KC since 2007.

We need the Chiefs to lose to get Geno as well as DMC going off because I need him to on my fantasy team.

Comment

Wow, the chiefs suck.

Comment

The Chiefs have not led at any point in 2012...the biggest drought after 7 games since the 1940's. Not a proud time for Chiefs fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          The Chiefs have not led at any point in 2012...the biggest drought after 7 games since the 1940's. Not a proud time for Chiefs fans.
          This HAS to be killing LuskingforGuttin. It's okay, Casey, your predictions are about as good as dofo's.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

This is exactly how I feel when I watch this team

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
            X