Calling C#, ASP.NET developers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling C#, ASP.NET developers!

It's not often that I take advantage of being the board admin, so I hope you all can forgive me.

The company I work for in Hutchinson is looking for two C#, ASP.NET developers. I won't go into detail here but if anyone is interested, PM me and I will get you the position and contact details.

( I need some fellow Shocker fans in my midst! :D )

Darn. All I know is VB.net & ASP.net. :D

No chance I'd ever get my wife to move away from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox
      No chance I'd ever get my wife to move away from Texas.
      Not even for a complimentary ShockerNet t-shirt? :lol:

Comment

Ha Ha...

I don't need to give her anything to strangle me with. :lol:

Comment

I know a little bit about Microsoft Word, would that be beneficial to your company's needs?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            I know a little bit about Microsoft Word, would that be beneficial to your company's needs?
            I would never dream of robbing your current employer of its receptionist.

:D

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Originally posted by KC Shox
              I would never dream of robbing your current employer of its receptionist.

:D
              LOL! That was good!

Comment

Bump. Last call.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm just picking up C# (Express Edition since its free) for the fun of it. Yes I'm a geek! I would by no means be job quality unless a company was willing to put me through training in a big way. Guess I should have majored in computer science in college but I guess I was too inclined to be musically geeky.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                    Unfortunately I'm just picking up C# (Express Edition since its free) for the fun of it. Yes I'm a geek! I would by no means be job quality unless a company was willing to put me through training in a big way. Guess I should have majored in computer science in college but I guess I was too inclined to be musically geeky.
                    Solve IT Challenges Anywhere You Do Business. Whether your team is distributed globally, or your IT needs are complex and regulated – we have a team that can handle it. We serve your technology and the PEOPLE that use it every day. Solve Database Performance Issues and Lagging Applications As an Oracle partner and a […]

They`ll train you then find you an IT job. I`m considering that place.

Comment

Working...
                    X