Best Steak in Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Steak in Town

Wife and were disappointed with the new Longhorns Steakhouse over by Towne East. So was wanting to know where you all go for your steaks. My top is still the Scotch, Road House is good. Chester's of course. Where are some off the wall places?

The Airplane joint by Sheplers is good. Club D'Est in Pratt is wonderful. Kingman Country Club is also excellent.

Comment

Check out Spirits Pub in Valley Center also. They don't do steak every night, but when they do, they are delicious!! Like them on FB to get announcements as to when they are having it.

Comment

The Scotch and Chester's are great. If you want to try something different, the Honey Rosemary Filet at Granite City is pretty good. Hanger One by the airport is pretty good if you haven't been there. You might try Hereford House out at Terradyne, but it didn't seem to be as good as the HH in KC.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

SHOXMVC Back Deck & Imported Beer Garden isn't half bad IMHO!!!

The master chef lets you watch him cook.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            The Airplane joint by Sheplers is good. Club D'Est in Pratt is wonderful. Kingman Country Club is also excellent.
            I didn't get steak, but I did like Club D'Est the one time I ate there.

Airport Steakhouse in Hutch is good.

Comment

After the "Best Burger in Town" thread I went out and sampled way too many burgers. Now my wife's addicted to Sport Burger, my kids crave TJ's, and I grab Walts whenever I leave Sportszone after an indoor soccer game. Not sure my wallet or my waistline can handle a "Best Steak in Town" thread already. Haha. But the 2 times I've eaten Scotch & Sirlion this year I've had the Prime Rib.... mouth is watering thinking about it now.....

Comment

The wife and I like the fact that Scotch does its Prime Rib special every night now. Haven't tried Hereford House or Hangar One or whatever it is called out by the airport. Some of the best steaks I've had were grilled by yours truly at the Mulvane Optimist Club SteakFest event. $25 and you get your choice of a gigantic sirloin or two hefty t-bones that you grill yourself, a huge baked potato with a big slather of butter and sour cream, baked beans, and all the beer you can drink until the tap truck runs out. Takes place outside at the Mulvane Saddlegrounds twice a year. Great guys night. http://www.mulvanesteakfeed.com/

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Some good choices to try. I use to travel to KC and have never really liked the Hereford House, always thought they were overrated. Steak always seemed dry. I had forgotten about the Hanger, that is a pretty good steak.

Comment

If in OKC, you must get the Blue Ribbon Steak at The Cattlemans.

Comment

I'd like to put in a vote for Hooters.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hoof & Horn in Sedgwick is pretty good.

Comment

I like the mcrib.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I like the mcrib.
                            Is that even meat?

Comment

Originally posted by KraRam View Post
                              Is that even meat?
                              How loosely do you define "meat"?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X