Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassel officialy made back-up QB for the remainder of the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassel officialy made back-up QB for the remainder of the season.

Start of a change in KC.

Looks like rain in kc
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Good News. If the Chiefs continue to lose, they can draft Geno Smith next year. Oh wait a minute.......this may not be a good plan. :)

Comment

Geno is still going to be good. WVU's offense relies on their receivers running lots of slant and intermediate routes to allow them use their athleticism to gain YAC. KSU's defense plays zone coverage, this takes away the slant and intermediate routes. Plus, KSU's pass rush was pretty decent in putting pressure on Geno. Put Geno in the right offense and Jamaal Charles taking the pressure off, here's looking at a quick turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Geno is still going to be good. WVU's offense relies on their receivers running lots of slant and intermediate routes to allow them use their athleticism to gain YAC. KSU's defense plays zone coverage, this takes away the slant and intermediate routes. Plus, KSU's pass rush was pretty decent in putting pressure on Geno. Put Geno in the right offense and Jamaal Charles taking the pressure off, here's looking at a quick turnaround.
          You may be right that Geno will be a good quarterback. But the last two weeks, he's been snuffed out by TT and KSU and he wasn't very good (and WVU has a lot of weapons). He was totally confused and a KSU defense that was marginal in the recent past (against OU, and Iowas St.) made him look very bad.

Comment

I thought hell freezing over would have brought more of a cold front.

Comment

Why dont they just start a lineman back there so that they can get that first pick?

Comment

I do not want Geno. Just don't think he's going to make a good NFL qb. I wouldn't even want to see how horrible a game he'd have against South Carolina, Alabama or LSU.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I think Barkley is no better than Quinn, klien might be a good pick later. I have no idea about this draft.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Trade down, get Wilson and another pick.

Comment

As long as we get either Smith, Barkley or Wilson I will happy. I think all 3 can be very successful in the NFL
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Would love to have Minter and Wilson. Probably a pipe dream though as I don't think anyone has 2 picks in the top 15.

Comment

When was the last time a USC qb made it to the playoffs? I'll give you a hint. He plays for the chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            When was the last time a USC qb made it to the playoffs? I'll give you a hint. He plays for the chiefs.
                            that same year 2 USC qbs made the playoffs and 1 went to the AFC Championship, the one that doesnt play for the chiefs. In all seriousness I dont look at any QB prospect and say o he plays for so and so, their QBs alway suck in the NFL, so he gonna to, no matter how good he is. Barkley will be a top 5 prospect and someone we should look at very closely if he is there when we pick.
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                            X