Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie Fire Marathon

Anybody running in this tomorrow?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

How did you do? (assuming you ran)

Comment

Well it didn't go to plan. Been sick and I ended up bonking around 18 and having to walk/run/walk/run the remaining 8. So I ended up 4:30ish instead of 4:00. But I'm happy about it -- anytime you finish a 26er it's a good day in my book. Now back to coughing crap up.

Comment

Well, I'm impressed. I'm just getting back to running 5Ks. I can only dream of running a full marathon. Maybe a half, someday.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Well, I'm impressed. I'm just getting back to running 5Ks. I can only dream of running a full marathon. Maybe a half, someday.
          You can do it! It comes along quicker than you think, if you have a proper plan in place.

Comment

I ran CC in high school - 25 years ago. It didn't take long to feel it "coming back". My problem is that when I go on a run I push myself each time instead of making a plan and sticking to it. I need to do some research and be more disciplined, for certain. I'm also wanting to start doing more speed work (high-intensity interval stuff) and building muscle mass. So I may not be able to truly train for distance while also doing that.

Comment

Working...
            X