Oil surplus not helping gas prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Not a hybrid. Just a brand new Ford with a 4 cylinder engine. Most of the new Fords except for a few high-performance models will get awesome fuel economy if you drive them reasonably.

I should add that I also fill up with non-ethanol gasoline at the Phillips at Kellogg and Greenwich. That gives me a few MPG's over corn-infused gasoline. I'm not a fan of ethanol.

T

...:cool:

I know exactly what you mean. I just rented a truck that got about 17MPG on non-ethanol. On the way home i filled up with ethanol(didn't have a choice). The mileage wasn't even close to the same....
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That's classic!

Comment

By no means am I an Obama supporter, but recall what gas prices did in 2008. They were at record highs during the summer, and then when the economy tanked, oil and fuel prices went into free fall. If you want to see prices that low again, just wish for another deep recession.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            By no means am I an Obama supporter, but recall what gas prices did in 2008. They were at record highs during the summer, and then when the economy tanked, oil and fuel prices went into free fall. If you want to see prices that low again, just wish for another deep recession.
            This.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              well it is coming...

Comment

Working...
              X