Yup, huge fan of the knuckle ball!
    Chicks dig the long ball.

Dudes dig the knuckleball.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Yup, huge fan of the knuckle ball!

Not sure about this being the best knuckleball but I don't know what period recorded stat cast history covers.

Not much sideways movement but the 12-6 movement was nasty.

Comment

GO ROYALS!

Comment

Blue October

Monday is gonna be interesting with Game 2 against the Yankees overlapping with Monday Night Football and the Chiefs.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Blue October

Monday is gonna be interesting with Game 2 against the Yankees overlapping with Monday Night Football and the Chiefs.
              I'm kind of surprised they didn't put that game up with a late afternoon start, but that is where they slotted the DET-CLE game.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have never been to playoff baseball so I am going this year! Getting too old to not go. Look for me on TV on Wednesday. I will be in blue!
                Go Shocks!

Comment

My stepson is going to be in NYC next week (thanks WSU Media Arts!!!), and will be at the Monday night game in Yankee Stadium.

Comment

Series tied, basically reducing it to a best 2-out-of-3, with KC hosting the next two. Witt, Pasquantino and Perez have gone 2-27 combined in those two games (Granted, one of those was a Salvy solo homer). They are bound to heat up at least a little. Lugo is next up to start for the Royals. If KC doesn't have to keep relying on Garret Hampson for RBIs, I like their chances!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Series tied, basically reducing it to a best 2-out-of-3, with KC hosting the next two. Witt, Pasquantino and Perez have gone 2-27 combined in those two games (Granted, one of those was a Salvy solo homer). They are bound to heat up at least a little. Lugo is next up to start for the Royals. If KC doesn't have to keep relying on Garret Hampson for RBIs, I like their chances!
                      The "winner" will be whoever gets "hot". I'm ok with Hampson getting "hot" (or Garcia, etc.), but it will more likely be Witt, Pasquantino, or Perez. Worse case scenario would be Aaron Judge getting "hot".

Lugo has been off and on for the past month (usually off). It would be nice for Lugo to get "hot" again, and locating his pitches again.

Comment

Working...
                      X