KC Chiefs Week 4: vs San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Week 4: vs San Diego

Chiefs host San Diego with a good road win. They have something to feel good about - now the question is can build upon it?

Injuries piling up a little with McCluster, Hillis and Hudson hurt.

Chargers by 14
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Chiefs worked out 2 CBS and a S. One of the CBs spent time in NE, their 09 second rd draft pick.

On another note, Eachus and Draughn will be getting more carries for Peyton Hillis.

JC is the leading rusher in the nfl.

In the last 8 regular season games, Jared Allen has 22 sacks, Ware has 19.5 and Justin Huston has 19. Not bad.

Romeo has no confidence in Cassel. He didn't let him try to win the game in regulation.

The O line was 100x better. Lilja was C and Allen played.

The D was back to the end 2011 form.

KC makes a game of it.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Chief RB Jamaal Charles (knee) appears to be all the way back from the ACL injury that ended his 2011 season. Charles said, "It really hit me when I started getting the runs. I started trusting myself. I kind of feel like the old me, especially breaking that long run and finishing it. It’s motivating me more that I still have my speed and I still can run the long ones.”

McCluster has a hyper extended elbow

Comment

Chief starting WR Steve Breaston (knee) didn’t practice Wednesday and is considered questionable to play. Backup WR Jonathan Baldwin would likely start if he can’t play. Backup WR Dexter McCluster (elbow) saw light work on Wednesday and is considered questionable to play.

Chief TE Kevin Boss (head) didn’t practice Wednesday and is considered questionable to play.

Chief starting C Rodney Hudson (leg) was placed on IR. Starting G Ryan Lilja (back) saw light work on Wednesday, but is expected to start for Hudson.

Comment

They put jacques reeves on ir as well. They also signed another center to back up Lilja
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hillis is also in a walking boot and still not practicing

Comment

Honestly I don't think Hillis is that great of a fit on this team. He really needs the ball a lot and he's not going to get that in KC. He's not exactly an amazing run blocker, either.

I've really loved what I've seen from Shaun Draughn.

Comment

Shaun is a great third back, but I would say Eachus is better simply because he was more useful during that game against NO. Jamaal was something like 2-3x more productive with Eachus as FB clearing holes for him. However, I am anxious to get cyrus back because he would be great to spell Jamaal with.
                  KC has built an incredible stable with these backs.

Comment

I have been told by a friend this is a lock for KC, he crunched the numbers...they all come up KC......take it to the bank.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh.... PLEASE don't say that...

Comment

Interesting, Bill Maas said this morning on 610 radio, that Brady Quinn has taken 50% of the snaps in practice this week
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I wouldn't put too much thought into that. They have a new center so everyone has to get used to playing with him. Preseason all over for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I wouldn't put too much thought into that. They have a new center so everyone has to get used to playing with him. Preseason all over for a few days.
                            I still think cassel is on a short leash, I honestly think they were close to benching him last week, until Charles saved the day.
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              I still think cassel is on a short leash, I honestly think they were close to benching him last week, until Charles saved the day.
                              That may be, but don't you think that would ultimately hurt the team to go into Sunday with two weak QBs unless it was absolutely necessary?

Comment

Working...
                              X