Fidelity Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidelity Bank

So what does everyone think about their new publicity campaign?

A few different versions are trickling out:

Fidelity Bank, Wichita KS, Bravely Onward, Commercial Banking, Lending, Wichita, New Day

Fidelity Bank, Bravely Onward, Wichita KS, Commercial Banking, Lending, Wichita Bank, Wichita, My Town

It is not a slogan, a promotional push, or synchronized advertising campaign. It is a promise to ourselves and our customers.

Thoughts?

I like them. I don't know whether it will help fidelity - I'm not going to change my banking affiliation. But it won't hurt them. We need more messages of why we should be proud of our community, our city, our state, of our country instead of steady stream of why "we suck".

Comment

I like 'em all, especially the "My Town" spot.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Reminds me of this great song... :good:

Comment

I liked reading through the comments section where everyone seemed to think that Fidelity spent all the money on ONE commercial, despite the article stating that it was a series of commercials that they'll role out over the months... I love the comments section.

I respect what Fidelity has done with these spots. They're well done and I think they accomplish what they were going for. I'm also tired of everyone that bad mouths Wichita and does nothing to make things better or see if for what it could be. I think Fidelity has done a great job with this.

I don't work for Fidelity either and the only banking I have with them is my mortgage that they purchased at some point. I did interview there once but Ronnie apparently didn't like me. Although I've heard from Fidelity employees that Ronnie isn't thought of very highly either. But that's beside the point.

It's good to see a local bank making this kind of statement and investment in the community. And if the economy ever picks back up, I could see these ads winning Fidelity some new customers. And who knows, maybe the ads will inspire some people to step up and do something to make the city even better.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Really wish there would have been a Koch Arena shot...

As a Wichitan I loved it. From the Fidelity business perspective it doesn't really make sense though, in my opinion.

Comment

It worked. You posted about it here, so people are talking about it beyond just the airtime -- very difficult to pull off the type of marketing where you have created some favorable water-cooler buzz.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

These aren't about drawing in immediate customers but as the article said, branding themselves as being a part of Wichita and whatnot. People will remember these ads. I admit that I've only seen one as I watch most things on DVR anymore and skip commercials. But I'll check out the links above when I get home from work to see what I've missed. And as @Kung Wu: said, it generates buzz and has people talking about them. Nobody will know if it's really paid off for a while. If they continue this campaign for a year or more we'll see how it's effected the bank and its growth.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Really wish there would have been a Koch Arena shot...

As a Wichitan I loved it. From the Fidelity business perspective it doesn't really make sense though, in my opinion.
                  Koch or Eck or other shots on campus or all of the above. My only disappointment in the commercials is that the only shot of WSU that I see in them is the underside of Cessna stadium.

Comment

I love WSU, however this isn't a WSU promotion... and who knows, maybe WSU will appear more prominently in future spots? You might also see Friends U, Newman U, Phoenix U, WATC, KU Med, Argosy U, Wright Career College, Vatterott College, National American U and Heritage College in future spots. :)

Comment

Everyone is so cynical these days, and rightly so but I like the commercial. I bank at commerce and I don't plan on switching but it is an excellent commercial, beautifully shot and edited.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

It is also clearly marketed at the younger generation.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Everyone is so cynical these days, and rightly so but I like the commercial. I bank at commerce and I don't plan on switching but it is an excellent commercial, beautifully shot and edited.
                          I've banked at Commerce (and it's predecessor for 30+ years) and now I am a Fidelity customer.

Comment

The video with all the young people seems desperate and sad. The last video shows a skyline of another city... weird. I don't like all the video shots of worn out parts of downtown. Hell, they even included a section of the underside of Cessna stadium?? Why not shoot a video of all the new building in Wichita?

Waterwalk.. Waterfront.. Old Town..

Weird...

T

...:cool:

Comment

I like the idea of the ads but for me personally it's all about high interest checking and great customer service so I will be sticking with Emprise Bank.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                              X