Wichita State Uniforms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State Uniforms.

Saw an advertisement about ticket sales and it was a throw back Thursday. Cheesy but someone is thinking a little outside the proverbial box. Anyway I got to thinking about throwback jerseys. One of my favorites were the basketball jerseys with only Wichita on the front like the Stallworth era players wore. Then I remembered the WSU promo that stated "We are ICT" And thought why not have a game jersey with only ICT on the front which would kind of emulate the NBA trend of several teams now. Anyone else have any ideas of what might look retro or different for our Shockers?

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Saw an advertisement about ticket sales and it was a throw back Thursday. Cheesy but someone is thinking a little outside the proverbial box. Anyway I got to thinking about throwback jerseys. One of my favorites were the basketball jerseys with only Wichita on the front like the Stallworth era players wore. Then I remembered the WSU promo that stated "We are ICT" And thought why not have a game jersey with only ICT on the front which would kind of emulate the NBA trend of several teams now. Anyone else have any ideas of what might look retro or different for our Shockers?
    I have one of the throwback jerseys of Garrett Stutz when they wore them one game. It is in the "old west" lettering with MTXE on the sides, like seen here with the Big Dog.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

I have one of the throwback jerseys of Garrett Stutz when they wore them one game. It is in the "old west" lettering with MTXE on the sides, like seen here with the Big Dog.

I have a black one that style of McDaniel
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Excellent. This is one area where I feel we haven't made progress.

And not to be a party pooper, but I'm sure any additional uniform budget would have to be matched for the ladies....and Under Armour is probably running low on upside down 2s anyway to make this happen.

Seriously (and I apologize to everyone here) this is going to stick in my craw until the day I leave this Earth. Who in the ACTUAL **** thought that was a good idea, and why didn't they scream bloody murder the first time it was noticed?

Hey UA, just got done watching our boys on ESPN and you know what? Some of them had upside down 2s. Any chance we can get that fixed, say, yesterday?

UA: We've got a contract.

Oh, sure, a contract. So here's what's going to happen. Gregg is going to lead every press conference forever with how shitty these unis are unless you fix them, and I think you know the bullhorn he usually has. So fix it, or you get the horns AND we welcome you to the courts of Kansas, you cheap dumbass ****s.

Comment

Gregg wanted Nike back in 2017. Bad.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This was another Boatright blunder, correct?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Wouldn't be surprised if UA offered fADDB the ol' "Sign here and we'll fly you out to Maui for an all expenses paid one week 'training seminar'". Happens all the time with directors at state universities.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I don't know. From my understanding, Marshall stood to benefit personally from the Nike contract as well. He was not too happy when Darren signed the UA deal for all of athletics.

Whether that was a good decision at the time, I'm not sure if I know.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                X