This video should brighten your day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This video should brighten your day!

I just get happy (all over) when I watch this video.

She may be the answer to world peace.

God bless that woman!

T

...:cool:

If she can continue to .....ummmm.....develop.....she should be a lot of fun in Rio in 4 years at 23. She needs to lop off about .4 to get the Olympic A standard.

But, yeah, she's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      If she can continue to .....ummmm.....develop.....she should be a lot of fun in Rio in 4 years at 23. She needs to lop off about .4 to get the Olympic A standard.

But, yeah, she's hot.
      Rio? Lop off? .4? Olympic A standard? *shrug*

I'm trying to objectify this sweet piece and you're talking about practice. Practice man. I mean practice. We're not talking about the dame, we're talking about practice. Practice? Practice.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Who are you talking about and where is the video?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Shes cute, and the video does make me feel happy.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Found it. I had to switch off the mobile site.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

ttt

Damn, I can't believe I missed this 'Cold' masterpiece. Must have been posted during my Shockernet vacation.
              I’m tingly all over... the best 3:07 I’ve spent in a long, long time. :)

Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X