Today’s Trifecta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today’s Trifecta

3 things. Try to keep time relevant, last 24 hours would be good. After midnight, anyone is free to start the next 3 things.

Once the 3 are listed, that’s all for that day. First one in after midnight sets the day.

If it doesn’t catch on, so be it.

I’ll start:

1. Trevor Bauer

2. NY vs Trump

3. Volleyball’s best win since?

1. Just another example of cancel culture being wrong. Every man that assaults a woman is abhorrent. But to ignore that gold digging women are everywhere and will go to extreme lengths to get paid one way or the other is equally obtuse. “Believe All Women “ is moronic. Challenge yourself and seek the truth.

2. It’s an incredibly complicated legal case of, to use a Latin phrase, gobbilygook. It’s nearly impossible to get a truthful statement from either side. For instance, Trump backers comparing 2011 Mar-A-Lago value to what it would sell for today is irrelevant.

3. I think it’s Sep 15, 2017 vs Creighton. Great win ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Volleyball’s best win since?
      That might take a bit of study but December 1, 2012 immediately comes to mind. WSU 3 - #11 KU 1 to get to the Sweet 16.

The big difference in this game was that the Shocks were coming off of a very poor performance on Friday against the same SMU team Maybe SMU got a bit over-confident but the Shocks certainly played well.

Perhaps there is a better win between then and now but it doesn't come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That might take a bit of study but December 1, 2012 immediately comes to mind. WSU 3 - #11 KU 1 to get to the Sweet 16.

The big difference in this game was that the Shocks were coming off of a very poor performance on Friday against the same SMU team Maybe SMU got a bit over-confident but the Shocks certainly played well.

Perhaps there is a better win between then and now but it doesn't come to mind.
        Was that really 2012? Doesn't seem like it should have been that long ago. But that was the first game that popped into my head.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Was that really 2012? Doesn't seem like it should have been that long ago. But that was the first game that popped into my head.
          I agree. I wasn't thinking it was that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            3 things. Try to keep time relevant, last 24 hours would be good. After midnight, anyone is free to start the next 3 things.

Once the 3 are listed, that’s all for that day. First one in after midnight sets the day.

If it doesn’t catch on, so be it.

I’ll start:

1. Trevor Bauer

2. NY vs Trump

3. Volleyball’s best win since?
            I have not followed the Trevor Bauer situation very closely but from what little I have heard about it in the last couple of days I would like to say it was unbelievable. Unfortunately, in this day and age it is totally believable, but it is totally despicable and unfortunately, also in this day and age, the perpetrators of this fraud will no doubt face very few consequences.

Comment

Working...
            X