High Cost of Gasoline in Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple easy solutions that will make gasoline "less expensive":

1) Obtain a credit card that pays you 5% every time you fill up.

2) Buy a car that will drive at least 400 miles on 10 gallons of gas.

3) Fill up with non-ethanol gasoline if you find the mpg gains will cover the price spread (it usually does).

T

...:cool:

Comment

I am told that Mazda is testing a new diesel engine for the Mazda2 that has more horsepower than the current gasoline engine and up to 72 miles per gallon (highway?). Should be here (in Wichita) next June.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        Wu da Nerd is a tool whose common sensibilities have been infected by the fact that he lives in a part of the world that is cold, overtaxed, suicidal, and utterly irrelevant. His prose on this forum is nothing more than a thinly veiled bluff hiding the reality of his insecurity and desperation. Whenever 'da Nerd posts, all I see is this..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]404[/ATTACH] Rawrrrrrr...

T

...:cool:
        You think I would be happier in a heat scorched and sun parched land dominated by roving gangs of purple kitties and beaker fan boys? We've both read enough posts on this board to know that isn't a recipe for sensible discourse. ;-)

All previous joking aside, the funniest thing in that picture is that the dude is wearing a wedding ring.
        I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Working...
        X