Best Kansas.com story in nmonths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kansas.com story in nmonths

It is totally dead today. Nothing happening at work, no activity on any sports message boards, just a very dead day. I started reading newspapers I have bookmarked, nothing happening in Chicago, Des Moines, Kansas City. Nothing. In Omaha, only an overturned cattle truck on the freeway in South Omaha. A dozen steers are on the loose! But in Wichita, this story really caught my attention. If I were the victim, I'm sure it would have really caught my attention!

I think if I were the victim of this crime, I wouldn't have called the police.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

I'm assuming she wasn't booked on a misdewiener?
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I was expecting a funny pic WstateU!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
        I was expecting a funny pic WstateU!
        I did give it some serious thought when MVJ served it up on a plater. I don't want to be placed on double secret probation. :)

Comment

"Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?"

Comment

35 year old guy, 45 year old woman.

Rarr, that cougar bites...
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

As Neil Sedaka would say - Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do

The #1 Conkyjoe music video in 2009. Over 8.3 million views.A classic song on a classic Miami TV show, "Saturday Hop" with legendary DJ- VJ host, Rick Shaw....

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                I'm assuming she wasn't booked on a misdewiener?
                Speaking of Wieners...didn't Ellis steal Frankamps at the downtown Warren?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                  Speaking of Wieners...didn't Ellis steal Frankamps at the downtown Warren?
                  Yes, that was Wienergate II.

Comment

Funny story. There was another rather peculiar story published in the Eagle back in the 1950s.

A man and a woman were reported injured by a mowing machine in the early hours one morning.

The man had injuries to his back and the woman to her chest. The incident took place at the Clapp Memorial Golf Course.

Comment

Pump Pump Pump it up!

The Washington Times

"A new report by federal auditors says a Kansas-based company may have paid out as much as $4.2 million in potentially fraudulent Medicare claims for penis pumps, and the auditors are asking the company to refund the government the money."

“The Health and Human Services inspector general said it sampled 100 claims made with Pos-T-Vac, the Dodge City-based penis-pump manufacturer, and found improprieties in more than half of payments for what are known as “male vacuum erection systems.””

“Now we know what [economist and New York Times columnist] Paul Krugman and the Keynesians mean by priming the pump,” the aide said. “This is Exhibit A in the case against government-run health care.”

A new report by federal auditors says a Kansas-based company may have paid out as much as $4.2 million in potentially fraudulent Medicare claims for penis pumps, and the auditors are asking the company to refund the government the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X