Really cool promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really cool promotion

I saw this for the first time tonight. A friend said I should check it out. I hadn't heard of this until now, but I drove and checked out out.

Mutual off Omaha is the corporate sponsor for USA Swimming and the driving force behind the Olympic swim trials being held here. Four years ago they dressed up their building, this year, they went with a 3-D light show. I watched the YouTube video before I went to watch it, I didn't think it would be like the video, but it is. Enjoy.

The 3D display on the Mutual of Omaha Home Office to celebrate the 2012 US Swim Trials and our sponsorship of USA Swimming.The show was created and produced ...
    Last edited by MoValley John; June 14, 2012, 11:39 PM.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

OK, that's bad ass. Seriously. Did they have a big event where they showcased this? What was the turnout?

There are some seriously amazing things going on in that promo.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      OK, that's bad ass. Seriously. Did they have a big event where they showcased this? What was the turnout?

There are some seriously amazing things going on in that promo.
      I never heard anything about this until a friend told me yesterday. There was no big event leading up to this that I know of. The light show or whatever it is called, is about six minutes long, music is pumped outside so you can hear it and loops every night beginning at 9:30 pm. The next time I see it, I'll take my phone and video it.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The upper part of Koch Arena is tan, and would make a nice surface for projecting. I know it may be too costly, but how cool it would be on game nights to walk up from the south and see stuff projected on the "rim" of the arena!

That is a great display, thanks MVJ!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X