ASPCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASPCA

Check out the ASPCA story, I don’t feel bad when I throw their fund raising letters away.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

According to its latest tax return, the ASPCA has $500 million in assets, including $100 million in cash and savings and $300 million in investments, including $11 million offshore in the Caribbean. Further, ASPCA CEO Matt Bershadker made $990,000 in compensation and 259 other employees made six-figure compensation. In March 2023, CharityWatch reported that almost half of the ASPCA’s budget is spent on overhead.

The same tax return shows that only 3% of the ASPCA’s budget consisted of grants to other organizations such as local SPCAs (which are unaffiliated with the ASPCA). At the same time, hundreds of thousands of pets are euthanized every year in pet shelters. A common reason is for lack of resources. The money hoarded by ASPCA could make a difference for pets.
    Unfortunately, far too commn of a story among so-called charitable organizations.

Comment

Sounds a lot like the Red Cross
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I can never pass on the chance to tell the world do not donate to the Red Cross.

After the flood in Louisiana in 2016, they threw away tons (literally thousands of pounds) of food that didn’t come from approved providers.

By approved providers, I don’t mean ServSafe Kitchens. I mean the brand name on the products.

Search pictures of the food they provided instead. Three fake chicken nuggets, 5 French fries, and half a roll.

The people of Louisiana told them to GTFO and drove the neighborhoods with full plates of Jambalaya and Pastalaya made from real meat. And enough to feed a grown person.

Red Cross shut down 3 months early because no one wanted anything to do with them. Most money donated goes to overhead and executives that get kickbacks from “approved vendors”.

Comment

The profits of so-called non-profits is one of the primary reasons the southern border is being left in the state it is. Lots and lots of money to be made by the non-profits down there, due to the "humanitarian crisis" and all.

Comment

Working...
          X