Twitter Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Talk

Sorry, but I really have a hard time reading some of the players tweets that are constantly using "nigga, etc". I know some schools monitor there players tweets. I understand kids backrounds and all, but we are talking a college education they are going through and I guess I just expect more.

Obviously you meant to say "their" and "player's".

Does Rihanna have a "backround"?

I'm not saying I expect more though.

Remember they are kids...and not perfect. Perhaps you were, but I sure wasn't perfect at their age.

Comment

So, if you don't like it, don't read it. Problem solved.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Obvious has a point. While kids are kids and words are just words, they are representatives of the university and that is an obligation not to be taken lightly. If you read the tweets as much as I do, the guys who actually have worn a WSU uniform are far more careful with what they say than are our incoming recruits. Methinks the tone of some of those tweets will change in the fall.

Comment

I've been following a few of the guys but as a personal preference I generally unfollow habitual tweeters or those who tweet mostly inane, non-interesting stuff. So I may not be following them much longer.

Comment

All I know is that one of the guys on last year's team who was one of the worst twitter users in regards to dropping n-bombs, and over tweeting is no long on the team. Not saying that he left or was removed because of it, but more along the lines that behavior like that tends to either get buffed out or they get buffed out.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Does Rihanna have a "backround"?
              Poetry!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
              X